The most important thing in an emergency situation is who responds and how quickly they do it.
That’s why Hue & Cry owns and operates its own central alarm monitoring station and security management center. You can trust Hue & Cry's U.L. certified alarm monitoring for:
- 24 Hour fast and effective response – our family company is trained to respond quickly and effectively to any emergency situation
- Current technologies that help you – Hue & Cry’s alarm monitoring center uses the latest secure technologies to provide speedy, accurate responses to your emergency situations, including using digital, wireless and cellular communications
- Maximum allowable insurance credits – alarm monitoring services from Hue & Cry are top level certified, making you eligible for maximum allowable insurance credits
- Comprehensive services – Hue & Cry can do the work and reporting for access control system administration and management and is expert at emergency contact list management for its customers
- No middleman – most security and life safety companies contract their customer’s alarm monitoring to monitoring centers in far away states, something you never have to worry about with Hue & Cry’s family run, California based alarm monitoring center.
How It Works
Hue & Cry can monitor and manage most any burglar alarm system, fire alarm system, access control system, sprinkler system and emergency conditions, regardless of installer or manufacturer. Tell us how we can help you.
Our monitoring services can include any of the following:
- Intrusion alarm detection and dispatch
- Fire, smoke and carbon monoxide alarm detection and dispatch
- Sprinkler alarm detection and dispatch
- Medical emergency supervision and emergency dispatch
- Flood notification
- Opening/close reporting
- Late to open/late to close reporting
- Remote video surveillance and image capture
- Kids home late from school notification
- Access control system management
- Access control system reporting
- Remote access control services
Why Hue & Cry Inc. Alarm Monitoring
Hue & Cry Inc. is a family company offering security alarm monitoring services to businesses and homes in Northern California and Southern Oregon since 1977. Thousands of customers trust Hue & Cry for fast, effective response to any emergency situation.
In addition to top U.L certified alarm monitoring services, Hue & Cry offers a complete line of security services, emergency repairs, and maintenance and system testing agreements. Find out how Hue & Cry can best help you.
What is a U.L. Central Station?
It is a fully redundant & self sustainable (back up means of power, telecommunications, water, gas & food supply) alarm monitoring & dispatch facility. Every component of the facility, including the type of construction to the means of ingress & egress is National Fire Code, Building Code & Electrical Code compliant.
Underwriters Laboratories® is an independent product safety certification organization that has been testing products and writing standards for safety for more than a century. UL evaluates more than 19,000 types of products, components, materials and systems annually with 21 billion UL Marks appearing on 72,000 manufacturers' products each year. UL's worldwide family of companies and network of service providers includes 62 laboratory, testing and certification facilities serving customers in 99 countries.
For Hue & Cry, Underwriters Laboratory provides third party verification of our service & dispatch centers on a yearly basis to make sure that every component is U.L. listed and that all equipment is maintained & processes are adhered to year by year and up to the newest code requirements.